Polish Up! - Installation guide
- Go to https://mochi.cards, download and install the version of Mochi Cards application for your operating system (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS/iPadOS or Linux x86).
- Unpack the contents of the ZIP file with your version of Polish Up! Among the unpacked files there will be the main course file (.mochi file) and several skin/template (.css stylesheet) files.
- Start the Mochi Cards application, select Import from the menu on the left-hand side, choose Mochi (file type) and select the .mochi file unpacked in Step #2.
- Once the course file has finished loading, go to the Settings menu and then choose Preferences. The preferences window will pop up. Select +Add Theme and choose one of the .CSS template file of your choice. If you want to use the night-mode template (the “noc.css” file), remember to set the Dark mode to ON in the Preferences window.
- HINT: The course has been primarily optimised for use with desktop computers, laptops and tablets used in the landscape mode. If you are using a smartphone, especially a device with a small screen (5 inches or less), you may wish to switch from the default Column View (while browsing the flashcards) to either the List View or the Notebook View (I suggest you try both of them), and use your device in the vertical position for the best experience.